Types of activities that are and will be carried out by the association
- To make researches for the activation and development of activities,
- To organize educational activities such as courses, seminars, conferences and panels in accordance with the aims of the association,
Many seminars and conferences have been organized up to now in this regard; and our regular weekly talks are going on. You can follow the seminar and talk programs organized by our association from the website nurpenceresi.com.
- To establish television and radio stations and to broadcast through them, to establish Internet websites, to establish and run cultural institutions like public libraries in line with its aims,
You can find a detailed list of our websites, which have been established for this purpose and are still online, at the website feyyaz.org.
- To obtain all kinds of information, documents and publications necessary for the realization of the aim, to establish a documentation center, to issue publications such as newspapers, magazines, books, and to distribute activity and information bulletins to its members in order to announce its works,
- To provide a healthy working environment for the realization of the aim, to provide all kinds of technical tools and equipment, fixtures and stationery materials,
- To carry out fundraising activities and accepting donations from Turkey and abroad provided that necessary permissions are obtained,
- To establish and run economic, commercial and industrial enterprises in order to obtain the revenues needed for the realization of the aims of the charter
- To open clubhouses, to establish social and cultural facilities and to furnish them so that the members can benefit from them and to enjoy their leisure,
- To organize dinner parties, concerts, theatre performances, exhibitions, sports events, trips, entertainment activities, etc. or to enable the members to benefit from such activities in order to develop and sustain personal relations among the members,
- To buy, sell, rent and lease movable and immovable properties required for the activities of the association and to establish real rights over immovables,
- To establish a foundation or a federation or to join an established federation if deemed necessary for the realization of the aim, to establish facilities that associations can establish with permission by obtaining the necessary permission,
- To carry out international activities, to become a member of associations or organizations abroad and to cooperate with those organizations on a project basis or to help one another,
- If deemed necessary for the realization of the purpose, to carry out joint projects with public institutions and organizations within the scope of its sphere of duty, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 5072 on the Relations of Associations and Foundations with Public Institutions and Organizations,
- To establish a fund to meet the needs of the members of the association, such as food and clothing, and other goods and services along with short-term loan needs,
- To open branches and representation offices where deemed necessary in order to carry out the activities of the association, (Our association has Avcılar, Büyükçekmece and Esenyurt District Representative Offices.)
- To establish platforms to achieve a common goal with other associations or foundations, unions and similar non-governmental organizations in areas that are related to the aim of the association and that are not banned by law,
(Our association is a member of Büyükçekmece Non-governmental Organizations platform)
- To open and run all kinds of education and training institutions, to open and run foreign language, university preparation and vocational courses,
- To provide and grant scholarships and loans for successful and needy students.